Dota Tools: DotA Replay Manager
DotA Replay Manager is a tool for browsing Warcraft III replays with additional features for parsing DotA replays. It is currently one of the most powerful parsers around.
Download link : DotA Replay Manager version 3.02d
* Explorer-like replay browser (tree view+list fiew) with functions for copy/paste/drag-and-drop, delete/rename and creating folders.
* Organize replays by folder or by date
* Auto-copying new replays (from LastReplay.w3g) and batch copying existing replays
* Replay search with a lot of options like game name, length, map version, player names and heroes
* Viewing replays directly from internet (if a URL is supplied)
* Displays a list of replays with statistics for player or hero
* DotA data is fully loaded from the map, so when a new version of DotA is released the program will automatically read the new data
* Displays extended game information and list of players with score, lane, item build
* Colored chat log with lots of game messages; search and filtering is supported
* Timeline view – displays *estimated* hero movement over time – an animated version of the replay with many features.
* Hero builds – skill and item orders
* Action charts – including different action types, group hotkeys used, and APM over time graph.
* Gold and experience timeline graphs
* Presentation tab – format the replay info in plain text mode, forum BB codes or HTML
* Shows hero pool for -rd/-cd and bans/picks for -cd/-cm
* Full action log with graphical information for in-depth replay analyzis
Happy playing Dota 🙂